Visiting a church for the first time can be scary, which is why we want to take all the guess work out of your visit here. This is what you can expect when you visit The Little Church on the Prairie for the first time:
You will be blessed! Not because folks at LCOP are so great but because our God is great!
Where do I go?
- The 9:00 Traditional service meets in the Sanctuary (the building with the steeple on the East side of campus).
- The 11:00 Contemporary service of Lakewoodgrace meets at Harrison Preparatory School. Lakewoodgrace is a ministry of The Little Church on the Prairie.
What should I wear?
- You are welcomed just as you are! Dress it up, dress it down – its completely up to you. Some people wear suits and dresses, others come in jeans and t-shirts. Wear what makes you feel comfortable.
What about my kids?
- We love kids! We offer child care (0-3 years) and Kid’s Son-Day Camp (4-11 years) during both services.
- Son-Day Camp is a fun and dynamic experience each Sunday. Kids learn about God’s crazy love for them, sing songs and participate in fun and engaging games and crafts. Each location is staffed with trained adults who are great with kids (and yes, have passed a Washington State background check!). Our friendly ushers will guide you and your kids to our safe children’s areas located near our worship services
What can I expect during a service?
- You can expect to be welcomed just as you are and to hear about the transforming love of Jesus.
- Our 9:00 a.m. Traditional service is just that – traditional with hymns, liturgical readings and a set order of worship.
- The 11:00 a.m. Contemporary service of Lakewoodgrace , a ministry of The Little Church on the Prairie, is a bit more relaxed with contemporary worship songs and a more fluid order of worship.
- The message is the same in both services.
Will there be preaching?
- Yes! We preach Jesus at The Little Church on the Prairie. Our hope is that you hear the message of God’s love for you preached here.