The Memorial Funds’ Educational Scholarship Program is dedicated to helping the members of our Church family in reaching their goal of achieving a higher education.
Scholarship grants will be for $500 or less depending upon the availability of funds. Those interested can apply for a maximum of two scholarship grants per calendar year: one for January-June tuition; and one for July-December tuition. Grants can be applied to undergraduate, graduate or seminary programs in a bona fide educational institution.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Applicants must …
- Be an active member of the Little Church.
- Demonstrate a continuing commitment to Christianity.
- Show active participation in Church service ministries.
- Be available for an interview with the Memorial Funds Committee.
- Be willing to share (orally or in writing) their progress made with the help of a scholarship grant.
- Provide the Memorial Funds Committee with a written acknowledgement of the receipt of the scholarship.
To apply for a Little Church scholarship:
You can fill out the application online by clicking here . When you finish press (Submit) and the completed form will be sent to the Scholarship committee directly. You will receive a confirmation that the form has been sent.
Click on this link to download the Scholarship application.pdf which you can print out, complete and either drop off at the church office or mail in
After completing the registration you can scan it and email this scan to the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org